Aim Higher With The Best
Great opportunities like this don’t come often, and won’t last long!
In Greek mythology the egg signifies the essence of life; in Egyptian symbolism the egg is a metaphor for Creation, and in Russian cultural history the Fabergé egg represents unparalleled beauty and limitless possibilities. In this spirit, EC boutiques are thoughtfully designed to conjure a sense of familiarity, community, and elevation for both the curious first-time guest or a seasoned cannasseur — welcoming them, intriguing them and exceeding their expectations.
Founded and headquartered in British Columbia, the historic epicenter of Cannabis in North America, EC has adopted a rapid, strategic, growth system. We have ensured the quality and consistency of our platform and provided a strong support base for our franchisees; focusing our current retail model on accelerated but controlled expansion throughout British Columbia. EC has always distinguished itself by focusing on both quality product and enhancing the guest experience, every time.
- Complete Municipal and Provincial applications on your behalf through our respected and experienced consulting partners. Eggs Canna will take responsibility for your application from start to finish, including but not limited to:
– Comprehensive and detailed Business Plans
– Complete set of Architectural Drawings
– Space Plans
- Assistance in creating financial documentation required for Provincial application
- You will have one of Canada’s leading real-estate firms by your side, navigating the complex legalities of acquiring spaces that meet the different municipal bylaws.
- A dedicated and experienced partner to assist you with every aspect of the build out phase from:
– Location selection
– Conceptual design
– Control of the entire construction phase, inclusive of all furniture, equipment, and custom cabinetry
- Access to a custom Point of Sale System created exclusively for Eggs Canna and the cannabis sector
- Extensive product knowledge allowing for your establishment to open carrying the most sought-after and tested products
- We are with you every step of the way. You will receive a Pre-Opening Manual, Employee Manual, Manager Manual, extensive Operations Guide, Checklists, and all needed HR Forms and Agreements.
- You will be given the rights to a proprietary and comprehensive training program. Everything we do is to ensure the success of not only our franchisees but also of your employees. Our extensive training program is geared toward creating a cultured environment that is fun and engaging for your team, while focusing on offering the ultimate guest experience. We understand that training is one of the most important tools at our disposal to guarantee our success; we have spent many years crafting our training programs and manuals. We’ve got you covered.
With us you are buying a turn key operation, and more importantly buying into the financial opportunity of a lifetime!
The selection of new Eggs Canna franchisees is an important decision. For mutual success and satisfaction, we must ensure that each franchisee possesses the necessary entrepreneurial drive, management skills, financial means and dedication that are required in today’s competitive market.
In selecting franchisees, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Share our beliefs about the benefits of cannabis
- Are disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity and have the desire to build and maintain long term relationships
- Are committed to being hands on with the business
- Have experience in a retail environment
- Can succeed within a proven system
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have access to the funds to invest in the business
- Have the ability to respond to industry specific timelines
- Reside in the local market where the boutique is to be located and are active in the community
The total investment to open a new cannabis retailer is on average $450,000, depending on a number of factors including the size of the premises and the amount of tenant improvement allowances provided by the landlord.
This amount includes the Provincial application fee, design and build out, leasehold improvements, equipment, and miscellaneous start-up items. To be financially pre-qualified we require you to have a minimum of 50% of the total initial investment in unencumbered funds.