The Province is committed to protecting your privacy. Collection, use, disclosure and retention of information must comply with provisions of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and the Information Management Act. Collected personal information will only be used by those authorized to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. We do not disclose information to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law. We keep the information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
Eggs Canna Website
Eggs Canna recognizes the privacy concerns of visitors to this website and therefore advises visitors that the Internet is not a completely secure medium.
When you visit the Website, your Date of Birth (“DOB”) will be used to ensure you meet the age (19+) requirements. Your DOB is being collected pursuant to section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information Protection of Privacy Act but will not be stored in Eggs Canna systems. In addition the Eggs Canna web server automatically collects a limited amount of information to facilitate the operation and security of the Website. Some of this information (e.g., browser type) does not identify who you are, while other information, such as your Internet domain name or Internet Provider (IP) address may identify you. The extent of personal identification depends, in large part, on the “naming standards” followed by your Internet service provider.
In regards to the Contact Us page, by submitting your email address on the feedback form, you consent to Eggs Canna collecting your personal information and responding to you using the email address you provided.
Product Purchase and Delivery
When you place an order on the Eggs Canna website Eggs Canna will collect your personal information (i.e. contact details and order information) in order to process your non-medical cannabis order, to send you updates on your order via email and to evaluate our e-commerce platform. The Eggs Canna may also use your email address to contact you about recalls, customer surveys and future opportunities to receive promotional materials. This information is being collected pursuant to section 26(c) and 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
At delivery, you may be asked to present valid government photo identification to confirm that you are of legal age. If picking up from a store, you will also be asked to verify that you are someone who is authorized to pick up the package. When requested, identification is viewed, but not recorded. The name and signature of the person accepting the package will be recorded as confirmation that the delivery has been received.
Cannabis E- Newsletters
Your Date of Birth (“DOB”) will be used to ensure you meet the age (19+) requirements to sign up for our newsletter. Your DOB is being collected pursuant to section 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act but will not be stored in Eggs Canna systems.
Eggs Canna is collecting your contact information (such as your name and email address) in order for us to send you electronic communications about new product releases, valuable offers, and special promotions at Eggs Canna. In addition, we may use standard Internet technology in our e-news email campaigns to verify whether you have opened our emails or clicked on the links featured in our emails. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the messages we send to you and to measure the overall effectiveness of our email campaigns, programming, or other activities. Your Date of Birth (“DOB”) will be used to ensure you meet the age (19+) requirements. Your DOB is being collected but will not be stored in Eggs Canna Systems. This information is being collected pursuant to section 26(e) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Links to Other Websites
Eggs Canna Account Privacy Notification
Eggs Canna is collecting your personal information to manage your user identity and access permissions for Eggs Canna applications and to receive, process, and send your orders for delivery. This information is being collected pursuant to section 26(c)of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Eggs Canna Stores Customers
Eggs Canna is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information you provide during transactions using the Website.
Only Collect What’s Necessary
- The personal information you provide will only be used to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use that is directly related to that purpose.
- Eggs Canna only collects the personal information that is necessary for the service(s) you are seeking from the Website.
- A limited amount of your personal information is collected when you place an order online, when you contact our Customer Care Centre for assistance, when you use your debit or credit card to pay for your purchase and when you return product.
Your Personal Information is Safeguarded
- Information is kept only as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected and for any legal requirements, after which it is destroyed in a timely and secure manner.
- Access is restricted to authorized personnel who need the information to perform their duties.
- Eggs Canna work processes ensure that personal information is not disclosed to unauthorized parties.
- Electronic data in Eggs Canna computer systems is protected against unauthorized access and the data is transmitted over secured networks.
Share Information with Others Only When Required
- Personal information is not rented or sold to any third parties.
- Eggs Canna does not disclose information to other organizations, businesses or individuals except as authorized by law and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.